Another tag! After my… weird tag hiatus, we’re trying to slowly get back into it… so thank you Elysa for tagging me! ❤
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
What is your favorite book genre?
Magical Realism. It’s the perfect mix of fantasy and Contemporary- on genre I love and another that I’m kind of meh about.
I even recommend a bunch s
elf promo much?
Do you prefer watching TV shows or movies?
It’s been a while since I’ve watched either, but I may have to say movies? You don’t know the disappointment of loving a T.V. series from season one and watching it slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy get worse each season.
What is your favorite food?
Burritos. The perfect food. Bar none. No arguments will be taken.
What’s one thing on your bucket list?
Go to Venice, Italy. Which, seems like an impossibility now, but… doesn’t hurt to dream.
What’s a book genre you don’t like to read?
Is non-fiction a genre????
I’d probably say Historical Romance, not only do they feel… restricting (I don’t think that’s the word I’m looking for) but they’re also not very diverse??? I know there are some out there, but not many.
Not saying I don’t read them… they’re just not my go-to.
Tea, coffee, or neither?
BOTH. ALWAYS BOTH.
Do you have pets? Bonus points for pictures!
I have a dog named Athena who is great. And annoying. But great.
View this post on Instagram
There is no other purpose to this picture other than the fact that I realized how messy it is. I assure you, I do have an organized system to my shelves… minus all the candles and extra stuff 😉 • • Quick Question: How many shelves do you have? The second, smaller one is for TBR books (despite how many there are, I haven't been buying a lot of books lately… don't know if I should be sad or happy about that) 🤐 • • #bookstagram #booktography #bibliophile #tbr #bookshelf #petsofinstagram
Have you ever traveled outside your home country? Where’d you go?
I went on a cruise to Mexico… when I was 8-9…. I also broke my foot on that cruise… #noregrets.
Where’s your favorite place to read?
Bed, though if I read on the couch… I feel more productive???
How many bookshelves do you own?
THREE! Which, I never though I’d own to be honest.
Do you come from a family of readers, or are you the lone wolf of your pack?
Readers, though these days… they don’t read that much…
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What makes a good/bad book for you?
- Novellas? Who do we feel about them?
- How long does it take you to finish a series?
- Where’s your dream vacation spot?
- What is your favorite kind of merch to collect?
- Do you read a book in one go, or is it a little bit a day?
- What do you do with a book you absolutely hate? Do you give it away, keep it, burn it…?
- If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be?
- Do you review every book you read?
- What’s your favorite color? Why?
Guess who I tag…?
I may be cheating with that last tag, but as always no pressure to do this tag AT ALL.