There are few read-a-thons I look forward to, let alone stick with… this is one of them.
Now, I am HORRIBLY behind on ARC’s. Terribly so, which is why I won’t really be a set TBR. Usually, I put about five reads here as a loose guideline of what I kind of want to get to, but I’m letting my mood reader take hold of me for the remainder of 2020 (kind of).
ARC August is an annual reading challenge hosted by Octavia and Shelly @ReadSleepRepeat. The aim is to read as many ARCs as you can during August.
- The challenge lasts all August long, regardless of time zones.
- Any Advance Review Copy counts, digital or physical.
- You do not have to be a blogger to join. Librarians and booksellers are most definitely welcome, as well as any other profession that would give you access to ARCs.
- This is a low-stakes challenge, your TBR and goals are entirely up to you.
- The ARCs do not have to be upcoming releases, old ARCs are totally acceptable.
Here are some books that… I haven’t read for context:
…and many more, trust me.