I think I failed my Pride TBR. I didn’t read any book on that this, but I still managed to read some queer books, sooooooo there’s that.
BUT! This month was a RIDE. I’ve had so many blog post ideas, a lot of motivation for my Instagram and overall I’ve just been really creative, even if I haven’t been on here to show it.
(Granted, this post is late, which isn’t the best start to the month.)
I’m going to be using my rep indicators in my wrap up. This idea was Romie’s @RomieWeDeserveLove so credit for the idea for these markers goes there!
= books with lgbt+ representation
= representation of people of colour
= disability rep
= mental illness rep
= buddy read
= was on my monthly tbr
= physical book
- Check Please Vol. 1 – Ngozi Ukazu ✰✰✰✰
- Check Please Vol. 2 – Ngozi Ukazu ✰✰✰✰.5
- A Cup of Salt Tears – Isabel Yap ✰✰✰
- Grumpy Jake – Melissa Blue ✰✰✰.5 reread
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown – Talia Hibbert ✰✰✰✰✰ reread
- Inside Black Mirror – Charlie Brooker ✰✰✰✰
- A Heart so Fierce and Broken – Brigid Kemmerer ✰✰✰.5
- The A.I. who Loved Me – Alyssa Cole ✰✰✰✰
- Now That I’ve Found You – Kristina Forest ✰✰✰✰✰
Even though I have some rereads, I’m counting that as a win… I needed to go back to some books that brought me joy.
It’s Pride month, so I thought it’d be a good time to “come out“… it was kind of scary, I don’t really get personal and vulnerable on here for some reason, but it out for the internets to see.
- The Chemist – Stephenie Meyer ✰✰✰✰
… that was it. sorry.
I strangely enough got the creative surge at the end of the month? But, again, another strange month.
Someone DREW ME. LIKE… AN ACTUAL PHOTO OF ME. THE JOY THAT RACKED MY BODY. They’re @moonvika_svet on Instagram and I am…. I’m still squealing about it.
I’ve been binging a lot of Key and Peele, took a break from Animal Crossing (though I may have to come back to it… the newest update looks GREAT) and I completely forgot I had a blog tour coming up.
I put more on more on my plate than I should have for July, but I got this??? I think???
Nothing much happened, but expect some more blog work happening soon and I’ll see ya’ll soon ❤ .