I saw this tag on Ally’s blog and immediately went this’ll be fun. And it’s been a while since I’ve done a tag to begin with, so here we are.
I may not be stuck at home ALL of the time with me being an essential worker, but….. I don’t go anywhere. So there’s that.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
A book you’ve been meaning to read for forever
Lair of Dreams definitely. I’ve just been scared and the book is huge and I feel like it’ll put me in a slump.
Not a bad slump per say… but more so a shit this was good and I’m having emotions and no other book can soothe the pain.
An intimidating book on your tbr
You can reference the last questions book, or I can Give you another one…?
I’ll give you another one.
The Wicked King, only because I found The Cruel Prince to be quite mediocre? But, I’ve heard if you didn’t care too much about one, you’ll like the other, but that’s not helping my trepidation.
Top 3 priority books on your tbr
I’m assuming this means books you NEED to get to by the end of the year and if that’s the case…
- Star Daughter – Shveta Thakrar
- Wayward Witch – Zoraida Cordova
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones – Seanan McGuire
Recommend a short book
I’m assuming we’re talking about books >350 pages?
Either way, I will never not recommend these books:
- Akata Witch – Nnedi Okorafor
- Secondhand Origin Stories – Lee Blauersouth
- The Female of the Species – Mindy McGinnis
Recommend a long book
And now I’m assuming <500 pages?
Well, here are my go tos:
- The Wall of Winnipeg and Me – Mariana Zapata
- Strange the Dreamer – Laini Taylor
- The Book Thief – Markuz Zusak (How can I NOT???????)
Something you’d love to do while stuck at home
I’ve been thinking of picking the guitar back up. Keep in mind, I haven’t played since 7th grade (?)
But I was also thinking of the ukulele, something small, just to get my fingers more used to the feel of something similar
and it’s cheaper soooooo.
What do you plan on reading next?
No idea. I’m letting the mood reader in me go off this fine quarantine.