Happy New Year! Yes, I’m a day late, but I needed a breather. New year, new priorities and… plans?
So, last year I made sort of a TBR Jar that’ll halp me get some kind of structure, but for the most part I’ll still be winging it, choosing my own books and going with it.
I picked out #21! Which is WILDCARD – A book I know nothing about.
Which of course is Bone Gap by Laura Ruby. Not only did I see the cover and automatically clicked buy, I saw someone talk about it and I don’t know where this is going.
But, other than that This entire list is just ARC’s, because if we remember last year… ya girl is a bit behind and we’re not trying to repeat that.
- Vanished Birds – Simon Jimenez
- Yes, No, Maybe So – Becky Albertalli & Aisha Saeed
- The Unspoken Name – A.K. Larkwood
- Red Hood – Elena K. Arnold
- The Silence of Bones – June Hur