I had no idea I was tagged for this until late yesterday night, so thank you Kelly! You’re the sweetest ❤ ❤
But uh… if I’m completely honest… I wasn’t going to post today. Yet here I am, because tags are my thing.
1. A Book That Is An Exception When It Comes To Genres Or Elements You Don’t Typically Like
Reviews: Phoenix Unbound; Radiance
Historical, Paranormal Romance… or whatever genre Grace Draven writes. I’ve been reading and reviewing a lot of her stuff and I like it A LOT. And I’d normally wouldn’t review those kind of books, so you know it’s real XD.
2. A Book You Enjoyed From A Genre You Previously Held Some Stigma Against
Reviews: The Girl From the Well; The Suffering
It is so rare that I read Horror, so Rin Chupeco’s The Girl From the Well duology was AMAZING. HONESTLY. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about them? I wish she’d write more books in that world because there’s so much to do with those characters ❤ .
3. A Book You Didn’t Know Was Out Of Your Comfort Zone Until You Started Reading It
Specatcle by Rachel Vincent… it’s not that it was ‘out of my comfort zone’ per se… it was just way more triggering than I ever expected it to be. Not saying this series isn’t triggering: it is. But book one was do-able. This one… was hard.
4. Pick A Friend Who Motivates You To Pick Up Books You Might Not Normally Be Interested In – Is There A Book They Convinced You To Give A Try?
Um… well, as of late, I’ve been reading a lot of books that I’ve seen Melanie rave about- she’s very convincing and her enthusiasm just makes me excited to read XD .
5. A Book That Is Out of Your Comfort Zone, But You Would Like to Read
Otherworld by Jason Segel. Not because of the genre (we all know Sci-fi is my thing) but because it’s an audiobook
something I’ve been trying to get into and it has a male centric POV. But I know it’ll be fine.
6. A Book/Genre So Outside Of Your Comfort Zone That You’ll Probably Never Give It A Chance
I make it known that I live by the ‘never say never’ mindset, so I can’t think of anything as of now. I tend to try to push my boundaries and such 😉 .
Guess who I tag…?
Of course you don’t have to do this, no hard feelings 😉 .