I saw this tag over at The Awkward Book Blogger and thought
of course that this was necessary to do the thing 😉 .
Hallow’s Eve is among us! I don’t really celebrate (as in I’m too lazy to trick or treat/go out in general) but candy! is! my! thing! Let me know: how do you celebrate Halloween?
1. Carving pumpkins – what book would you carve up and light on fire?
I’m going to go with my most recent one star book and say A Sorrow Fierce and Falling. I’m not going to go into it,
I have a review for that but just know I was pissed.
2. Trick or treat – what character is a treat, what character is a trick?
TREAT: Okiku from The Girl From Everywhere – I love this murdering ghost. I love her to all the pieces and there are no words for said love.
TRICK: Eli Ever/Victor Vale from Vicious – This is in the BEST OF WAYS. BECAUSE I LOVE THEM AND I KNOW THEY’RE A MESSED UP PERSON BUT I LOVE THEM. AND I’M A MESS.
3. Candy corn – what book is always sweet?
Again, staying recent, What If It’s Us was so good T_T all the happy tears and fangirling and 12 a.m. squealing.
4. Ghosts – what character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
… is this a spoiler? Because in order for them to visit me as a ghost… they’d have to be dead. But I can’t actually think of one? Since they’re dead and that’ll just make me sadder because they’re… dead…………
5. Dressing up in costume – What character would you want to be for a day?
My default answer is Nina… but I’ll switch it up and say Starr from THUG cause I already relate to her so much… and we kinda look alike??? It would be easy.
6. Wizards and witches – what is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
Since I’ve been stuck on book four for a year (as in I’ve never made it further than book three) I’d say Sirius Black lowkey adopting Harry? Or just meeting Sirius Black in general? Cause I kind of love him?
7. Blood and gore – What book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?
Spectacle wasn’t creepy per se, but it was not the easiest read… I had to take many breaks .
Guess who I tag…?
It’s Halloween, so this is a bit late, but I still think you could do it if you want to? I encourage you to 😉 .
What’s the creepiest book you’ve ever read? Let me know if you’ve done the tag, I’d love to see your answers!