Look, I know I’m throwing out a lot of these awards/tags… not only I’m kind of playing catch up please don’t hurt me, I’m taking this ARC August thing seriously and… I need a break… and we all know my obsession with tags, so thank you Sara (sorry it’s taken so long for me to get to get to it T_T).
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post
How do you decide which book to read next?
I’ve mentioned this before, but I have a bookshelf full of books I haven’t gotten to yet right across from my bed. So, I look at it, scan the books and when I find the one I get a… weird feeling… in my stomach…? I swear I’m not weird.
Do your friends/family know that you have a blog?
Yeah, though at first I wasn’t going to tell anyone—it’d be like a secret double life or something. But then my anxiety over starting this blog and excitement got to me and I told my mom… who proceeded to tell everyone on Facebook. So there went my double life dreams.
What’s one genre that you have trouble getting into?
Horror. As a whole, the genre doesn’t scare me in any format. If I’m watching a movie, I find all the flaws and end up laughing at it. If it’s a book, my mind tends to self censor itself?
What’s the last book you added to your TBR?
According to Goodreads, it’s Crazy Rich Asians. I haven’t seen the movie yet, but the trailers look so good, it made me want to read the book ❤ .
Which fictional character (book or otherwise) would you want to meet in real life?
ALL MY FAVES. THERE ARE TOO MANY. I WON”T BURDEN YOU.
In general, do you like to watch film adaptations of books?
I… don’t know. I tend to subconsciously avoid them and if I don’t manage to watch one it’s either years later or I haven’t read the books (and usually don’t know that there are books attached… that’s what happened to the Hunger Games).
What’s the last book you finished?
The Impossible Girl by Lydia Kang. Really good disturbing mystery, I have a review here if you want to check it out 😉 .
What’s the last book you re-read?
Yikes, I can’t remember… it’s been so long >.<
Do you prefer series or standalones?
Series, despite my lack of finishing them >.<
What’s your favorite book by your favorite author?
I’ll only use one for saving time— Marie Lu’s The Rose Society is so good… probably my favorite book of hers ever.
What’s your favorite kind of blog post to read?
Reviews. And I know a lot of people say that’s their least viewed post, but I love them— it’s a major factor in me starting blogging ❤ .
I’m kind of busy, so I hope you don’t mind if I use your amazing questions Sara ❤
- How do you decide which book to read next?
- Do your friends/family know that you have a blog?
- What’s one genre that you have trouble getting into?
- What’s the last book you added to your TBR?
- Which fictional character (book or otherwise) would you want to meet in real life?
- In general, do you like to watch film adaptations of books?
- What’s the last book you finished?
- What’s the last book you re-read?
- Do you prefer series or standalones?
- What’s your favorite book by your favorite author?
- What’s your favorite kind of blog post to read?
Guess who I’m tagging…?
- … YOU!
Again, I would tag some people… I’m just really busy, but I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS TO DO IT.