I’m catching up on tags and awards at the moment, so thank you Heidi! I’m finally getting to it.
- Display award logo
- List the rules
- Thank the person that nominated you!
- Mention and link the award creator: Okoto Enigma
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Three Things About Me;
- I had a traumatic experience with kiwis… we won’t go into it, but I ban them from my living space and presence.
- Anastasia (the 1997 version) is my favorite thing ever. It’s a rare occasion where the romance doesn’t irritate me AT ALL.
- I was an honorary pescatarian for a while (about a month) last year. I only ate tilapia and vegetables…. because tilapia is really easy to eat and cook.
If there was a portal that would bring you to any story, where would you go and why?
Here’s the thing: I’d only want to go because of the characters. So The Hunger Games world sounds nice because Katniss is in it, but I know I’d die… But Ketterdam is also another one because… obvious reasons. (I’m really bad at this).
What supernatural power would you like?
Mind Control. It’s the Slytherin in me.
Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains?
Mountains… I hate heat and mountains would fuel the hermit in me I think soooooooo…
If you could adopt any animal/pet from any book, who would it be and why?
Toothless. Because he is the cutest and would make me look badass I think.
What are three words that your friends would use to describe you?
These are coming from an actual friend
even though she probably cheated : Kind, Shy/Quiet and Funny.
- Favorite Youtuber?
- What’s a book you’ve read just for street cred?
- What’s a book-to-movie adaptation that you like better than the book and why?
- How many books do you average in a month?
- If you could have lunch with one of your favorite authors, who would it be?
Guess who I’m tagging…?
You don’t have to do this tag, no hard feelings at all 😉
10-20 people was a lot… sooooooo…. But I of course encourage everybody to do it 😉
What’s a superpower that you’d want? Would you use it for good or evil? Let me know if you did that tag, I’d love to see your answers!