Yes, I fully expect you to sing that title Drakes Hotline Bling tone or we’re going to have some words… (just kidding, but it would be more fin 😉 ).
It’s the only way to read the title I don’t make the rules ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But anyways, short post is short because I’m joining
yet another (someone help me) a challenge that let’s me interact more, hosted by Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense! Because for some reason… I just haven’t? Been talking to you all? As much as I should?? And it really is my fault… but if it’s a challenge, I don’t have it in me to fail. So here I am! You should click the picture (not the Drake gif) for more info 😉 .
- The Summer 2018 Comment Challenge takes place June through August
- You are welcome to sign-up for one month or all three
- Your hosts will post the official partners list a few days before the start of each month of the challenge
- For the time-being, the challenge is limited to English-only blogs
- Options for comments include 5+ and 10+ per month
- We’d love for you to create a sign-up post or include a shoutout in your monthly/weekly wrap-ups to help us spread the word
- At the beginning of the month we will put together a post (that’s this one) where you can sign-up and link-up with your own sign-up post
- The final day to signup for July will be June 25th.
It’ll start in July (which you can see in the title) so this gives me enough time to get everything in order. You guys should join, too, we may get paired up! Or, you’ll meet some awesome people, either it way it’s a win-win situation 😀 .
Let me know if you’re doing this challenge and wish me luck!