Because I was tagged quite a few times for this, I’m splitting them up, so expect a vol. 2 probably in
early to mid June 🙂 .
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well. (Maggie @okoto enigmas blog)
4. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people.
6. Notify your nominees.
7. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
8. Share a link to your best post(s).
A lot of these are fact based tags, so I’ll try not to repeat myself (but I might… I’m not that interesting T_T)
- My life begins to spiral if I don’t have Carmax. As soon as I run out or lose it, my lips start to deteriorate and things start to go downhill
2. Bath bombs scare me. I see everywhere on Instagram people showing off theirs, but my brain automatically goes back to the time I had one and it stained my bathtub… ¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯
3. This is less of a fact and more of a question: my nails grow square instead of round and my sister says it’s weird… is it weird??
4. I am obsessed with reading the about me page of anyone who follows me. And their review policy. I will 100% read your about me page before I follow you back.
5. Apparently I look younger than I actually am? I went to the dentist and she thought I was in 8th grade (…I’m not, by the way).
6. I will by a box set of a series based solely on fan art. Nothing else. *cough*Mistborn*cough*
What is your favorite song right now?
Really depressing and very accurate to how I’ve been feeling lately, she’s one of my favorite singers (and her voice??? *hearts eyes*)
At what point do you decide how many stars you give a book?
It depends… it can be instantaneous or it can take a while.
Who are some of your favorite bloggers?
I can’t choose just one. I follow who I follow because of what they each put out. Their content is unique, so they all have something different to offer ❤ .
What book/books do you wish would be adapted?
The Illuminae Files is the first one that comes to mind because AIDEN deserves to be on the big screen.
Do you like Ed Sheeran?
YES. Though I haven’t been listening to his new stuff lately T_T him as a person seems so nice ❤ .
Who are your Top 3 Book Boyfriends or Girlfriends?
Noooooo, I only have two official ones (Lazlo and Marko) but an honorary one would have to be Nik from Gemina ❤ ❤ .
Using those top three, choose which one you’d want to make out with, one you’d marry, and one you’d have to kill.
Marry – Lazlo
Kill – Nik
Kiss – Marko
That was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do…
EXPLAIN YOURSELF! (Referring to the above question)
Okay, Lazlo is the original book boyfriend, so he wasn’t dying.
So it was a tie between Marko and Nik on who to kill… and Marko is just a bit more dedicated (and a cinnamon roll T_T).
How badly do you hate me right now for making you kill one of your book boyfriends/girlfriends?
I don’t hate you… but I legit had the hardest time with that question.
What would you say to the book boyfriend/girlfriend you had to kill right before you did it?
It’s nothing personal…
My Best Post???
So, this is subjective, so I’ll just go with some of my favorite post 🙂 .
- Why I Read
- Hiding from Library Authorities
- Secondhand Origin Stories Review ( I loved this book guys ❤ ❤ ❤ )
- What is the saddest book you’ve ever read?
- If you could replace one character in any book with yourself, who would it be and why?
- Book to movie adaptations… thoughts? Which one is your favorite?
- How photogenic is you pet (if you have one… if you don’t, then how colorful is your bookshelf)?
- Sci-Fi or Fantasy?
Wow, my questions are lame….
Guess who I’m tagging…?
You don’t have to do this tag, no hard feelings at all 😉
It is the hardest thing to find facts about myself after the other awards I’ve done O.o . But of course it was fun 😉 .
Let me know if you did the tag, I’d love to see your answers!